Pencillati is about to complete a year since the release of our first short film ‘The Bloop Troop’. The Bloop Troop is a slapstick comedy about three warriors trying to get rid of a bothersome fly, and failing miserably at it.
Since the September of 2016, Pencillati has received a multitude of awards for ‘The Bloop Troop’ and our second short film ‘Far The Days Come’. While The Bloop Troop is a CG Animated Slapstick, Far the Days Come addresses a more serious notion of the adverse effects of the ever-sprawling domain of human civilization. The film is visualized in film noir style with hand drawn animated frames.
Here’s a look at both these films:
Watch ‘The Bloop Troop‘:
List of Awards/Recognition for ‘The Bloop Troop’:
- Best Animated Short Film (24FPS International Animation Awards)
- Best 3D Animated Film (2nd IIACFF)
- Official Nominee (Blender Conference Suzanne Awards)
- Official Selection (International Motion Festival, Cyprus)
- Official Selection (Big Muddy Film Festival, Illinois)
- Official Selection (Beeston Film Festival, Nottinghamshire)
Watch ‘Far The Days Come‘:
List of Awards/Recognition for ‘Far The Day Come’:
- Best Animated Short Film (Delhi CG Animation Awards)
- Staff Pick (Vimeo)
Keep an eye on this space for more exciting news on Pencillati Studios!