Pencillati completes 4 years and with each passing year, we have grown in strength and experience. We are now a 30+ strong studio with over 80 years of combined experience, delivering upwards of 1200 Game Assets for various games, including one of mobile gaming platforms biggest RPG: “DragonSoul” by Perblue.
The year 2016-17 has been one of explorations, adventure, and learning. September of 2016 saw the release of Pencillati first IP creation, “The Bloop Troop”.
Since then, “The Bloop Troop” has gone on to become a success by bagging several awards and recognitions. The list of awards/recognition is given below:
- Winner: 24 FPS International Animation Awards 2016
- Official Selection: International Motion Festival 2017, Cyprus
- Official Selection: The Big Muddy Film Festival 2017, Illinois
- Nominated for Best Animated Short at Suzanne Awards (Blender Conference 2016)
- Official Selection at Beeston Film Festival, Nottinghamshire
- Winner of Best 3D animated Film at 2nd India International Animation and Cartoon Film Festival
Here’s an overview of 2016-17 at Pencillati Studios
Note from CEO
Being a part of this company, watching its journey from concept to reality to success has truly been a privilege. In these past 4 years, I have worked with some of the best artists and even better people.
2016-17 has been an exciting year for us, with the launch of our IP, “The Bloop Troop” and venturing into new software pipeline. This year has also seen the Pencillati team grow to an even bigger number. We are now 33 strong.
I wish all the very best to all my fellow team members past and present and look forward to working with you all for the years to come in creating ART FOR THE FUTURE of entertainment.