Winner - Suyesh PandeyHello everyone, here is my submission for this month's Picasso. I did few sketches and tried gouache painting for the first time.
Subrata MannaHi, everyone
Here is my submission for this month.
1. Fort study.
2. Satyajit ray's story character 'professor shonku' in my imagination.
3.Inspired from 'Arcane' (web series) color style.
Saravanan GaneshHi everyone, here is my submission for march month ,
abstract portrait study
experimental work on Android phone .,story cover page concept ,
caricature of famous faces.
S.Malaothing Awungshihello everyone- here are some of the work -Sunday''DoodleDash-club''...thank you.
Jatin Malhotra SteamPunk.
Nishant KhareMy submicion for this Month...
Happy Animacion Day! XD
For this month's Picasso, I am sharing some sketches as well as some concepts that I did.
1. A_pirate_crew is an Illustration that I did on Autodesk Sketchbook, it actually involves a bunch of misfits as the pirate crew, as the Kraken is attacking the ship, some crew members are looking ready to fight while some just don't care. Some are even having a bite of their favorite muffin before Kraken gets a bite of them. The idea was to make it hilarious with their body language and expressions as much as possible. Tried to lead the viewers eye through the scene using Kraken's tentacles as a point of interest.
2. B_Concept of Indian Giant squirrel was created because I was thinking of creating an original character as I wanted to create some emotes for my own channel (Discord/Twitch), where people could freely use them to express themselves. Like emotes involve a variety of expressions plus when an animal does that, it really heightens the overall appeal. I am personally very fond of squirrels due to their visual appeal as a specimen as well as their enigmatic nature. I knew about 'Giant Indian Squirrel', so I gave it a personal touch and tried to convert him into a lovable chap for my emotes collection, on the top I have also shared the emotes that I finalized as I only had 5 slots. I did a variety of expressions and did a character sheet to explore the character.
3. I have added some sketches as well, which I did while trying out new concepts, sketch_0 involves a sci fi character waiting for an alien like creature to attack, sketch_1 involves a girl running towards the camera wearing a Lion's Hide, with Lion's face skin as a hoodie, Sketch_2 involves a girl sitting giving a thumbs up while holding down a wolf's head.
4. Z_Anthropomorphic_lion_concept is the concept sketches that I did to explore a lion based character in a variety of genders as well as sizes, to get some nice character variations.